Business Security Information
Is your business property safe and secure? We offer a FREE security audit of your commercial property. Call us for details.
Key Benefits of using the services of a Professional Locksmith
- We know security, this business is our livelihood. We are continually upgrading our knowledge base through trade seminars and classes.
- We stock and sell top quality security hardware and the brand names you know and trust.
- We know which grades and functions of hardware are correct for your needs.
Our Commercial Property Services Include:
Site Survey & Security Audit
- We will survey your property for security risks, and make recommendations and estimates to lessen those risks.
Survey for ADA compliance
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires “barrier free” entry to and egress from all public and commercial property that handicapped persons could have access to. If your property is not in compliance, you could face fines, and lawsuits. We will survey your property, and make recommendations, for any non- compliant hardware.
Audit of key control systems
- Unauthorized key duplication, is one of the biggest threats to all businesses, is often overlooked and often very hard to detect. Key control is usually compromised because of the complete lack of, or very poor key control. Crimes committed with duplicate keys are very difficult to detect, and very difficult to prove. There are high security key systems available, that can insure that no one obtains a duplicate key without your authorization. There are access control systems available, that can do away with keys all together, and provide audit trails of who and when they use any door.
A Security Professional is Your First Line of Defense
When it comes to protecting your home or business, knowing you are equipped with the most effective door and security products is the best peace of mind you can have. Your best defense is to call on a security professional who can provide the information, service and product recommendations that meet your own individual security needs.
At Professional Safe & Lock our security professionals are specially trained in all aspects of commercial and residential security. In addition to providing an extensive offering of products, our experts also provide the much needed service and expertise needed to make the right decisions. We will help you determine your needs by first conducting a comprehensive security audit of your home or business. The Professional Safe & Lock security experts will provide you with information on the various options available: then ensure that the products are installed correctly.
We believe the key to being adequately protected is knowing who to call for service and information. We want you to know we’re here to help.
Secure Your Business
Through our commercial security division, Professional Safe & Lock provides the products and services necessary to create a safe and secure workplace for you and your employees. Products such as lever hardware, panic and exit devices, desk locks and high security key control systems, as well as security boxes and safes, can help you protect your business and property. In addition, electronic access control systems can be designed to restrict access to the building or business complex in order to increase security and control.
Our security professionals are also trained to identify potential risk areas in your business. Assets such as computer hardware and office equipment are particularly vulnerable. To assist you in controlling theft, sophisticated equipment locks, loss prevention services and exit alarms are available.
In addition to offering a wide range of products, Professional Safe & Lock provides such value-added services as rekeying, key duplicating , consultation on governmental regulations such as the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Our professionals can assist you in complying with these regulations by recommending and installing approved specialized door hardware, automatic door operators, low opening resistance and delayed action door controls.
Call on Professional Safe & Lock your local security specialist, for all your business and residential security needs. We are equipped to provide the information, products, services and proper installation to ensure peace of mind for your family, business and property.
Safeguard Your Home
With the rising crime rate in the United States, personal security has become a primary concern for many Americans. To combat this fear, many people are increasing the level of home security to protect their families and valuables.
As part of our comprehensive residential security services, the Professional Safe & Lock security experts will assess your current level of home security and recommend ways to improve it. Our experts can then suggest the appropriate security products, such as entry locks, deadbolts, decorative hardware, door viewers, window and patio locks to meet your needs. In addition, we also can provide information on a wide range of electronic detection devices, such as motion sensors and exterior floodlights, and closed circuit TV systems.
Need a safe? We are the experts, we will help you choose the correct safe from the wide range of fire resistant, burglary resistant and gun safes designed to protect you valuable items and important documents.
- 10 Things You Can Do Right Now to Secure Your Business (deftconsultants.wordpress.com)