Why should you have your security hardware selected and installed by a professional locksmith?
Investing in the proper hardware, that will provide real security, not just be “feel good security” will bring the peace of mind that you have done what you can to protect your property. You need to protect that investment, trust your security hardware needs to our expertise.
- We are experienced in the specification and selection of security hardware, this insures that you will have hardware of the proper function, finish and grade for you unique security needs.
- We keep ourselves up to date on local, state and national building codes assuring that your property will be in compliance.
- We will be sure that your security hardware meets ADA (Americans With Disabilities Act) requirements.
- When your hardware is installed by a security professional, you can be assured of proper operation.
- We are also equipped to properly maintain and repair your hardware.
Benefits of Professional Locksmith Services
- We continually upgrade our skills and industry knowledge through ongoing training and involvement in trade associations.
- We use the proper tools and technology to assure that the job is done correctly.
- All of our work is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Commercial Property Services
Free site survey and security audit.
- Free site survey and security audit.
- We will check all hardware for proper grade, function and operation.
- We will give a complete estimate of what should to be done to improve your security.
- Rekey or replace existing locks
- When you move in is the time to rekey all locks, or replace with new hardware, this would also be the time to consider high security hardware or key systems.
- Installation of home security systems
- A home alarm system will deter burglars, and alert you or neighbors, if an intruder does enter your home.
- We can install a local or monitored system.
- Door viewers or video doorbell.
- Being able to observe who is at your door, without opening it is recommended.
- We can work with you and your builder to choose quality decorator hardware, when you build a new home.